Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Must Have For The Morning After


Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After Bag is making me want to snatch up my mother's Bloomingdale's card and add a mysterious $595 charge. I have recently been exploring the designer's website after reading a tweet on twitter from Gossip Girl referencing Minkoff. The MAB was immediately my favorite, and after some research I found out it is the most sought after and coveted bag in Minkoff's recent collection. I love the bag in black or dark brown and after seeing it on Lindsay Lohan's arm in numerous photographs, I am increasingly envious of it in black with basket weaving. The photographs are old and it shows a slightly more put together version of LiLo, juxtaposing her recent "homeless chic" look. All the same, that bag just made my dream list. A list that I began keeping sometime at the end of May when I started working at The Couture Exchange. While everyone else posts about the new additions to there closet, I just added a 15th item to my wish list. I try to only blog about the exceedingly special bags on the list, because otherwise it's just too heartbreaking for me. However, if this bag should ever wander through TCE's doors it will be coming home with me, no questions asked.

1 comment:

  1. Hanna, don't you know I HAVE THAT EXACT BAG?! Plus I had it before Lilo. Great post!

    ReplyDelete